- Strive Platform Programs
- Wellness Services
- Planning Assessment
- On-Demand Video
- Who We Serve
Get started on your personal pathway to resiliency! Write it down and check in weekly to assess your progress.
HOW DO YOU CURRENTLY RESPOND TO STRESSFUL SITUATIONS?
WHAT CAN YOU DO DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME?
HOW WILL YOU IMPLEMENT YOUR PLAN?
START WITH A SIMPLE AFFIRMATION: Say it out loud daily or leave it close to you so you can read and repeat.
Tips: START WITH AN “I” STATEMENT:
I am... , I welcome... , I deserve... , I choose... , I believe... , I trust... , I have... , I know... , I feel... , I create..., I love
As you work to create your resiliency plan, get some ideas, inspiration, and motivation from these helpful resources detailed below.
Apps are a great way to set a plan and have accountability towards them. If you’re looking for more assistance getting started with a resiliency plan, start with these apps:
- Move: Sending reminders to get up and move with simple exercises
- StandUp! The Work Break Timer: Set daily reminders and intervals to stand up and move
- Happify: Science-based games to help with stress, negative thoughts, and resiliency
- Daily Water Tracker Reminder: Track your daily water intake and set reminders
- Way of Life: Track both positive and negative habits through goal setting
- Coach.me: Select a goal, track progress, and earn rewards
- Talkspace: Provides counseling from licensed therapists
MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS APPS
Many people want to meditate more, but don’t know how to get started. Apps can make meditation seem less intimidating. Download these favorite meditation apps:
- Simple Habit: Meditation: 5-minute daily meditation
- Calm: Meditation: Guided meditation sessions running 3-25 minutes in length
- Headspace: Meditation: Subscription-based service for meditation
- Aura: Creates a personalized meditation experience
- Stop, Breathe & Think: Personalized meditation and mindfulness experiences
Create a reserve of Go-to recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Bookmark your favorite recipes to make again.
Tag(s): Corporate Wellness Blogs
Related Blog PostsView All Blog Posts
Corporate Wellness Blogs
3 min read | April 2, 2018
Wellness Resource: Why You Should Go Meatless on MondaysRead More
Corporate Wellness Programs
4 min read | February 14, 2017
6 Simple Actions That Yield Big Wellness ResultsRead More
Corporate Wellness Blogs
4 min read | April 2, 2018